The Fourth issue of the West Coast Music Magazine is now available.
More information about the magazine here.
Issue 4: Features include:
- Lee Ritenour; Exclusive interview from ‘Rit’, who talks about his early days getting established, his incredible success as a solo artist, working with other musicians including Dave Grusin & Bob James and what makes his new box-set collection so special.
- Ed Motta; Jim Chamberlain experiences some Intergalactic moments with our man from Brazil.
- Thierry Condor; Turning back the years to recall the golden era of west coast with his new album ‘So Close’. Interview and exclusive signed cd’s to be won in our summer competition.
- Tom Snow; ‘Songs Of Innocence & Experience’ is the title of the legendary song writer’s guest playlist featured in this issue.
- Marcus Liesenfeld; Featuring a rare interview with the man who keeps delivering wonderful west coast compilations with his
- Too Slow To Disco series.
- Ed Greene; Barney Hurley catches up with one of his favorite drummers to talk about his session work on albums for Marvin Gaye, Barry White & Martin Omartian.
- Diggin’ The Dollar Bins; In this month’s ‘Letter from America’, Jeff Boozer looks at the ups and downs of tracking down vinyl gold in the U.S.
- West Coast Smooth Lounge Chart; Whats hot in the world of west coast album releases